Unseen: The Movie - Behind the Scenes

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by chrisjordan, Mar 30, 2007.

1. chrisjordan New Member

It's a deal!
  2. chrisjordan New Member

Just in case anyone was waiting for me to get the ball rolling on this--I'm actually pretty low on ideas. I don't know if someone wants to pick a theme or something... I might just pass the responsibility on to a willing replacement director.

Anyone?
  3. spiky Bar Wench

Me as director mwahahahahaha the poooowerrrrr!!!

As a place to start: Queue spooky music...

It's a normal morning in the Redneck Household... He looks out the kitchen window and sees a dead bunny on the back lawn. Da-da-da-dummmmmm.....

"Bunny of the Dead"

Let the movie begin.
  4. Sunna New Member

Hey,good stuff people. So,are you starting a new one now? Can one be added (low) on the list?
  5. spiky Bar Wench

I figure instead of coming up with an order people add as they see fit, it means that we won't be held up by slackarses... you know who you are...

But a list can be created if that would be preferable?
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

I think the list was good because we knew who needed to do the next bit, and they could be suitably poked... **wipes dust of cattle-prod**
  7. spiky Bar Wench

Fine then we need a hands up of people who are going to participate.

*Me*
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Me too *waves hand*
  9. Gypsy New Member

*Waves peace sign..aagggh! I mean hand! Turning Japanese*

Count me in for the count...errm.
  10. Tephlon Active Member

I will not write (since I suck at writing) but I will be following this thread and maybe, if i have the time I'll do some sketches/a comic again.
  11. Sunna New Member

*Ég*,Moi,Ich,Me.
  12. spiky Bar Wench

I would create a list but there's apparently only 4 people intending to post so that's a very short list. Do we want to go on... If so then the list is:

Kat
    Sunna
    Gypsy
    spiky

Anyone else?
  13. Maljonic Administrator

I'll have a go, in fact I can't wait and I'm going to post the next bit now! :)
  14. Gypsy New Member

Ooh...exciting! Just added!

note: shoule we start an "Unseen Movie 2: BoD - Behind the scenes" thread?...this one may get long...
  15. Tephlon Active Member

Can I make a suggestion?

If you guys write for a graphic novel, instead of a movie, this thing might actually get produced. (hint, hint... )

That means you'll have to think comic book, not moving images, but I think the spirit of the thing will be the same.
  16. spiky Bar Wench

True a graphic novel would be fun and largely the posts so far could easily be adapted but with my complete inability to draw anything more complex than a smiley face do you mean more like how the tripods are being done now that Doors has gone awol in the the land of love, with each panel being described and then the speech bubbles being filled in?
  17. Tephlon Active Member

Writing for a graphic novel should be a lot like writing for a film, but instead of writing scenes or shots, you write for pages and panels.

I liked the way that the first "movie" was written, with the scene descriptions and the dialogue. (See the first Movie thread)

Edit: Oh, guess what I found when I went to look for "Bunny" references? ZOMBIE BUNNY!
  18. Maljonic Administrator

Doesn't making it a graphic novel sort of confuse the whole Unseen Movie idea?
  19. Tephlon Active Member

Yes...
    It does, doesn't it...

I'll just adapt it myself then.

There were some things I didn't think I could do in Graphic form, but I think I found a way.

Expect a first page this week.
  20. spiky Bar Wench

Who do I have to burn with the cattle prod for the next section?
  21. Katcal I Aten't French !

Me... Will try to get it done today if work doesn't get in the way...
  22. Tephlon Active Member

Teaserposter/Possible Cover:

I liked doing the grass and the fur. I should probably go into more detail, but I'm liking the sketchy look...

[IMG]
  23. spiky Bar Wench

Wow thats cool! I like the title, very scary.
  24. redneck New Member

Very nice possible cover.
  25. Gypsy New Member

Love the cov!

By the way.....Unseen the Movie - Behind the scenes seems to be getting a lot of action...but what about the actual story people?! Who has the cattle prod? Warm it up :D
  26. spiky Bar Wench

I'm getting ready to zap Kat any minute now...

Don't make me zap you.
  27. Maljonic Administrator

Tephlon, that picture rocks. It's exactly how I imagined it.
  28. Katcal I Aten't French !

I know, I know, I'm working on it !!!

Edit : done it. Don't know what you're all fussing about.
  29. Gypsy New Member

I'm going to zap each and every one of you......who's going next?
  30. spiky Bar Wench

I believe it's Mal's turn. Mal don't make me come to Europe just to zap you into action...
  31. Gypsy New Member

I didn't think we were taking turns...what with all four of us... o_O

Does anyone who didn't already 'sign up' want to join? Pweez?