Werewolf Game

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Electric_Man, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Guest Guest

is this game open to any one or just the older (not in age) members? sounds like fun! :?:
  2. Cynical_Youth New Member

It is open to all. Write up a character and you're in! :)
  3. Guest Guest

Cool, :) How long have i got til start??? all i have is a name!
  4. Cynical_Youth New Member

There's no deadline at this point. You're filling in for Kenny, so if you post it next year it'll be an improvement. :p
  5. Guest Guest

Meet Cleftus Ironaxe, Shes a 28yr old Dwarf born and raised in Ankh-Morpork.
    Cleftus lives in the Shades and is a member of the Seamstress's (Ahem) guild, She is really bad at her job and actually ends up doing sewing for most of her victims....sorry clients.
    She has long dirty blonde hair which is always worn in platts, and a long beard of the same colour (just a bit dirtier) She wears a copper breast plate with leather strips attached to the bottom edge (trying to look like a hooker but suceeding in looking like a bloke in a skirt) her favourite shoes are a pair of sandals stolen from a Klatchian client she didn't end up sewing for and accidentily killed!
    She would like to join the Watch as she likes Sgt Detritus (yes she really is that wierd) but due to oppersites not being allowed to attract, she is far too shy to join up!

I hope that is ok, i have some questions about the game, who do i need to ask????
  6. Cynical_Youth New Member

The moderator, as in me. Electric_Man will also be able to answer your questions.

Now you just need to write your character into the game by posting in the game thread (which I'll bump in a minute) and we're ready to start. :)